CAAGKC serves residents of Clay, Jackson, and Platte counties in Missouri. Please note that all offices close at 11:30a.m.-1:00p.m. for lunch. Our regular hours of operation are 8:00a.m. – 4:30 p.m.Contact Form
On Friday, Feb. 23, 2018, Jackson and Clay county offices, except the Prospect Ave. location, will close from 1:00 – 4:30 p.m., for staff development. The Platte County office will close at 10:00 a.m. The Prospect location will remain open during regular business hours.
Check here for other Community Action organizations across the nation.
108 S. Thompson Ave.
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
P: 816.630.0037 | F: 816.630.5229
Northland Human Services Center
3100 N.E. 83rd St., Ste.1201
Kansas City, MO 64119
P: 816.459.9615 | F: 816.214.5827
CAAGKC Administrative Office
6323 Manchester Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64133
P: 816.358.6868 | F: 816.358.0143
6025 Prospect Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64130
P: 816.358.6868 | F: 816.994.2103
Application Drop-Off Center @
Community Services League
404 N. Noland Rd.
Independence, MO 64050
(This location is closed every Wednesday until 1:PM)
412 Aller St.
Tracy, MO 64079
P: 816.858.5153 | F: 816.858.3129
Our offices are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day – First day of January
- Martin Luther King Day – Third Monday in January
- President’s Day – Third Monday in February
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Independence Day – Fourth day of July
- Labor Day – First Monday in September
- Veteran’s Day – Eleventh day of November
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday in November
- Black Friday – Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day – Twenty-fifth day of December