Everyone needs someone to turn to—someone who can offer sound and reliable advice when times get tough. Your case manager can help you come up with a plan of action, creating a better future for you and your family.
What is Case Management?
A professional and caring case manager will work with you for a minimum of three months, taking the time to learn about you and your unique needs. The objective of this program is to help you gain the skills you need to realize your dreams.
- We can teach you how to set obtainable and measurable goals for yourself. You will learn about personal finance, saving, and budgeting.
- We can help you restore or prevent the disconnection of your water service (up to $500).
- We can offer housing assistance.
- We can refer you to community pantries where you can get additional food, toiletries, and the other household goods you need.
- We can make sure you have reliable transportation by offering you a bus pass or finding other alternative transportation options.
- We can check out your housing situation to assess if your home could be the cause of chronic illness, such as asthma, among the members of your household and help you make the appropriate repairs to prevent future problems.
- We can make sure our veterans are taken care of by offering rent assistance, referrals for further education, financial literacy, etc. We support our Vets.
Our Healthy Homes program provides homeowners and renters with cost-effective home improvements free of charge. Healthy Homes promotes safe, decent, and sanitary housing as a means for preventing disease and injury. This program also provides valuable information to assist in making your home healthier for you and your family.
To qualify, your household income may not exceed 125% of the federal poverty guideline and you must be dedicated to following the process.
Download and complete the PDF application below to apply for services.